Add to Calendar
|5.30 pm||Shot Putt||5.30pm||Discus||5.30pm||Javelin|
|6.30 pm||Long Jump||6.00pm||70m hurdles||6.00pm||High jump|
|6.00pm||80/100 M||6.10 pm||75m hurdles||6.00pm||80/100m|
|5.30pm||Hammer||5.30pm||Long Jump||5.30pm||High Jump|
- All events have to be pre-entered 7 days prior to event.
- Hurdles subject to minimum of 3 entries – organiser reserves the right to cancel if fewer than 3 pre-entries received.
- Under 13s may only compete in those events allowed by UK Athletics rules (No Under 11’s)
- Entry costs £2 per event
- Entries are personally to be given to Ray Scovell or Nicola Canning •Or emailed with details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date will be 1 week before the event.
- Track races will be seeded using expected performance declared and may comprise males and females and mixed age groups
- Entry forms can be found in the trackside porta cabin on training nights or by emailing email@example.com